- Affordable Housing
- Common Interest Realty Associations
- Employee Benefit Plans
- High Wealth Individuals
- Manufacturing and Distribution
- Multi-Family Office
- Professional Services
- Real Estate
- Senior Living Services
- Transportation and Logistics
- Trust and Estate Planning
- Wholesale and Retail
Daphne Morgan, CPA, is a Tax Partner in the Charlotte Cotswold office of Bernard Robinson & Co., LLP. Daphne’s background is diverse, having worked with a large public accounting firm in audit, as a Controller of a growing chemical company in Charlotte, and in her own consulting firm advising startup Canadian businesses on QuickBooks matters. Most recently, Daphne has been a co-founding partner in a small public accounting firm specializing in tax consulting and compliance. Daphne offers her individual and small business clients broad expertise and tailored guidance on tax planning for all aspects of their business and personal lives.
Having lived in Charlotte for most of her career, Daphne has an extensive professional network, providing opportunities for collaboration across many tax and accounting matters.
- University of North Carolina, Charlotte
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, cum laude
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration
Professional and Civic Memberships
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants (NCACPA)
NC License # 19427
Outside the Office
- Daphne has two grown children.
- Daphne likes to travel to new places, but she also appreciates a low-key beach trip.
- Daphne enjoys spending time with friends, checking out new restaurants, going to concerts and plays, and working in the yard.